Stolen Hoodie Evil Queen Candle Gift Christmas Holiday Winter
You know that moment when you “borrow” someones hoodie that you knowingly have NO intentions of returning, whatsoever? Yeah, that’s what inspired this one.
A sultry mix of cologne, cedar, and leather. Like the hottie this hoodie once *belonged* to. This classic masculine cedar leather scent will transport you! A woodsy and amber men's type with an evocative musk and tonka bean base note. This fragrance is a classic masculine fresh scent!
- 12 oz jar full of 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50+ hours when burned properly
- Vegan. Phthalate free. Cotton wicks. No bullshit.
Evil Queen candles are pretty cool because:
- They're made with 100% soy wax and fragrances free of harmful chemicals
- They're handmade and poured in Ida's small shop in Los Angeles, California
- They're vegan, eco-friendly, and will make you laugh
The Founder of Evil Queen, Ida, grew up in a family that's very health conscious, so she had to make sure her candles were too. The wax used in the candles is soy wax from American grown soy beans. It's 100% vegan, clean burning, and environmentally friendly. You don't have to worry about any toxins getting all up in your house when you burn one of these candles. Ida also hand picks the fragrances and blends them to create her own unique scents. The candles should also burn for 50+ hours if you follow the instructions (we're looking at you, rule breakers). And, Evil Queen uses 100% cotton wicks.